GOOD TO KNOW FACTS ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Some cars ride lower than others. Whether yours is due to a design built-in by the manufacturer, or after-market modifications, we here at Westmont Towing, Superior Roadside Assistance have you covered. The way we ensure that no damage is done to the undercarriage, the bumpers, or the ground effects, is to use a specially designed ramping system applied to both the front wheels, and the back wheels. This provides a small amount of added clearance so that your car remains damage free.
Depending upon factors like your location, traffic conditions, and the road conditions, due to the weather, we can usually arrive within 20 to 30 minutes.
Westmont Towing provides local and long distance towing for all makes & models of cars & trucks weighing up to 10,000 pounds. We also specialize in low-clearance towing, motorcycle towing, winching services, and we have a secure storage facility. But we do more than just towing, we take care of all your car care needs.
- If you run out of gas we’ll bring you a couple gallons
- If you mistakenly lock your keys in your car we’ll get them out for you
- And if your car won’t start on a cold morning, we also provide battery service, where we can come start your car, or if you prefer, we will diagnose the problem to determine if a new battery is required.
- And if you slide off the road or are involved in a collision, we also provide accident recovery.
At Westmont Towing we understand that cost is one of the considerations when deciding who to call when you need your car towed. So depending on the services required and the information provided, when you call we promise to give you an iron-clad estimate of what the cost will be.
To aid us in providing you with impeccable services and an accurate cost we ask that you provide as much detail as possible when calling in. And…Don’t worry, you don’t have to be a mechanic, just let us know if you believe you’re having engine problems, if it’s an issue with your tires or wheels, if you’ve been involved in an accident, or that you just ran out of gas.
- We’ll also need an accurate location of the breakdown, including address (if possible) if not please provide the street you are on and the nearest cross street.
- Also please provide the year, make, model and color of your vehicle.
- The location of the keys if you plan to leave your vehicle unattended.
- And the location you would like your vehicle towed.
If you don’t know where to go to have your car repaired we can help. We have relationships with dozens of reputable body shops, mechanics shops, and dealerships in the area. And, with a small amount of information we can put you in contact with the closest shop. We can then tow your car to the shop of your choice, where they will have you in and out and back on your way in no time.
We are located in Westmont, Illinois and can respond quickly to any location within a 10 mile radius. Including; Downers Grove, Hinsdale, Western Springs, La Grange, Oak Brook, Darien, Woodridge, Westchester, Lombard, Berkeley, Wheaton, and others